Bird Cage Table centres for hire
Bird Cage Table Centre
All our table centre pieces are available to hire either on a dry hire basis or standard hire as part of a bigger package where we can deliver and set up the table centres at your chosen venue.
Dry hire – this is when you hire the basic table centres and collect them from our warehouse in Chorley, Lancashire and set them up yourselves for your own event and then return them to us a day or two after the event.
Standard hire – Choose from one of our set designs of the centre piece you like and add it to a bigger package of products with us and we will deliver and set up at your venue and then collect once your event has finished. This option must meet a minimum spend for delivery and setup.
Bird Cage with 4 artificial tea lights spiralling up the inside of the cage, 30cm round mirror plate for the centre piece to stand on, 3 tea light holders with tea lights and scatter crystals for the table – £15.00
Add on’s to the above table centre
- Upgrade the mirror plate to a 40cm round mirror plate – £1.00
- 3 butterflies to the outside of the cage – £1.50
- Real flower garland round the bottom of the cage – £30.00
- Greenery in the bottom of the cage with 3 gerberas and a gerbera in the top of the cage – £5.00
- Organza, satin, taffeta or hessian table runner – £1.00
- Prices exclude VAT
- Standard hire is subject to a minimum spend for delivery and setup
- Dry hire requires a £50 returnable bond subject to the hired equipment being returned to us complete, on time and not broken. ID is also required, proof of address with a recent utility bill and either a passport or driving license