Black and White Chequered Dancefloor hire
Black and White Chequered Dancefloor
Our acrylic portable dancefloors available in black & white chequered, plain white or white twinkling (starlit) are extremely popular with clients ditching the plain wooden dancefloors their venue has to offer in place of one of our eye catching floors. Our dancefloors are available to hire for hotels, restaurants, private house parties, marquees and just about any indoor venue. All we require is a level, dry floor area out of direct sunlight (for marquees) whether it be on top of carpet or a hard floor like wooden or tiled. Please bare in mind you may need to order under lay to go under the floor if the dancefloor is being laid on a delicate surface which may scratch.
Black and White Chequered Acrylic Portable Dancefloor
12ft x 12ft – £195.00
14ft x 14ft – £225.00
16ft x 16ft – £275.00
18ft x 18ft – £375.00
20ft x 20ft – £475.00
We can supply bigger square dancefloors and also rectangular dancefloors, please contact us for a customized quote.
Optional add on’s;
- Under lay to go under the dancefloor – £25.00
- Package of 10 up lighters to go round the walls of your function room in a colour of your choice – £75.00
- Prices exclude VAT
- Free delivery within 20 miles of PR6 0BL. Outside this area please ask for a quote on delivery.
- If the dancefloor is going in a marquee, the marquee must be accessible by one of our 3.5 tonne long wheel base vans right up to the marquee. Also for marquees, they must have a level surface and can’t be fitted on any other surface than carpet, wooden or tiled floors.
- If your event is not on the ground floor we will need access to a lift which can take a minimum 500kilo in weight and have dimensions of 1.5 metre x 1 metre minimum.
- Check with your venue whether they require under lay under the dancefloor.
- If you are hiring a dance floor to be delivered and installed during a “turn around” period then you must make sure your event runs to time in order not to delay our delivery team and risk the floor not being installed. An additional cost may apply for events over running. For example if the dancefloor is being set for a wedding between the wedding breakfast and evening reception between 6pm and 7pm, you need to make sure the area where the floor is going is clear and accessible between those times. If your wedding breakfast over runs and we can only get in to set the floor up later than booked then this may cost you more.