Candelabra Table centres for hire

Candelabra Table Centre

All our table centre pieces are available to hire either on a dry hire basis or standard hire as part of a bigger package where we can deliver and set up the table centres at your chosen venue.

Dry hire – this is when you hire the basic table centres and collect them from our warehouse in Chorley, Lancashire and set them up yourselves for your own event and then return them to us a day or two after the event.

Standard hire – Choose from one of our set designs of the centre piece you like and add it to a bigger package of products with us and we will deliver and set up at your venue and then collect once your event has finished. This option must meet a minimum spend for delivery and setup.

Retail Prices

Our candelabras are available in silver, gold or black

Candelabra with 5 white candles with a 5 hour burn time, 30cm round mirror plate for the centre piece to stand on, 3 tea light holders with tea lights and scatter crystals for the table – £15.00

Add on’s to the above table centre

  • Add an additional 5 white candles (5 hour burn time) for replacements from a day to evening reception – £3.00
  • Upgrade the 5 white candles with 5 hour burn time to 12 hour burn time in ivory candles – £2.00
  • Change the white candles for gold candles (for the gold candelabras) – £1.50
  • Artificial ivory flower ball for the centre of the candelabra (for this option you will only get 4 white candles, 5 hour burn time) – £7.50
  • Real flower display in the centre of the candelabra (for this option you will only get 4 white candles, 5 hour burn time – £50.00
  • Ostrich feathers and masquerade mask attached to the candelabra (perfect for masquerade themed events) – £10.00

Our Requirements

  • Prices exclude VAT
  • Standard hire is subject to a minimum spend for delivery and setup
  • Dry hire requires a £50 returnable bond subject to the hired equipment being returned to us complete, on time and not broken. ID is also required, proof of address with a recent utility bill and either a passport or driving license