Chiavari Chairs for hire
Chiavari Chair hire
There are several reasons clients need or want to hire chiavari chairs from us. Perhaps you are having a marquee wedding and you are in need of some nice modern chairs, or you are having a garden party at home with a gala tent marquee and need 30 chairs for the neighbours to sit on, or in a fast rising number of cases clients having weddings and events in hotels hire our chiavari chairs. The last option may seem strange as hotels provide tables and chairs in with the room hire, however they are quite often shabby looking, metal framework with a coloured padded seat and almost too conference looking for the modern day wedding. Where as some clients choose to cover the venues chairs by hiring chair covers and sashes off us, others decide they want a plain chair but one that fits in with the nice look of their wedding, and chiavari chair covers (limewash colour) with ivory seat pads really do fit the spec for this. We can even tie a sash to the chair.
Dry hire – this is when you hire the chairs from us and collect them from our warehouse in Chorley, Lancashire and then return them to us a day or two after the event. Please bare in mind you would need a decent size (clean inside) van for picking the chiavari chairs up as they are a bulky item.
Standard hire – Hire chiavari chairs as part of a bigger package of products with us and we will deliver and set up at your venue and then collect once your event has finished. This option must meet a minimum spend for delivery and setup.
Chiavari Chair (limewash colour – as pictured) – £3.00 each
Optional add on’s;
- Organza, Satin or Taffeta band sash for round the chair – £1.00 each
- Chiffon Drop sash or Chiffon sash with ruffles – £2.00 each
- Prices exclude VAT
- Standard hire is subject to a minimum spend for delivery and setup
- Dry hire requires a £100 returnable bond subject to the hired equipment being returned to us complete, on time and not broken. ID is also required, proof of address with a recent utility bill and either a passport or driving license
- Dry hire will also require a clean inside decent size van depending on how many chairs you are hiring, speak to our team about what size of van you need dependant on how many chairs you need.
- The chairs can only be used for inside venues including marquees where they will be kept dry. Marquee must have solid carpeted or wooden floors.