Giant Games For Hire
Our giant games (also known as giant garden games) are an inexpensive way to provide peripheral entertainment for children and adults. Commonly hired for children’s parties, they are also very popular for weddings for providing light fun entertainment for the children and adults throughout the day in the gaps (drinks reception, gap between wedding breakfast and evening reception and early evening) and also for team building events for companies.
Dry hire – this is when you hire the giant games and collect them from our warehouse in Chorley, Lancashire and set them up yourselves for your own event and then return them to us a day or two after the event.
Standard hire – Hire giant games and add them to a bigger package of products with us and we will deliver and set up at your venue and then collect once your event has finished. This option must meet a minimum spend for delivery and setup.
Choose from the following Giant Garden Games;
- Connect 4
- Tumbling Tower (Jenga)
- Ker Plunk
- Small Table Football
- Snakes and Ladders
- Get Knotted (Twister)
Package of 3 Giant Garden Games – £90.00
Package of 5 Giant Garden Games – £140.00
- Foam Soft Matting for under the garden games and coloured picket fencing round the games – £25.00
Larger Games for older children and adult’s
Air Hockey Table (approx. 3ft x 5ft) – £75.00
Pool Table (approx. 3ft x 5ft) – £75.00
Large Table Football (approx. 3ft x 4.5ft) – £50.00
- Prices exclude VAT
- Standard hire is subject to a minimum spend for delivery and setup
- Dry hire requires a £50 returnable bond subject to the hired equipment being returned to us complete, on time and not broken. ID is also required, proof of address with a recent utility bill and either a passport or driving license
- Set up area of approx. 4m square for 3 games or 5m square for 5 games (dependant on games you pick)
- Giant games can be used inside or outside as long as they don’t get wet
- Access to mains power for Air Hockey games table