Ceremony Dressing Package
Dress to impress with our premium ceremony dressing package which is ideal for civil ceremonies in hotels and ceremony venues. Imagine walking down the isle in between rows of chairs in a plain function/conference room with the only decoration being the chairs fitted with chair covers and sashes. The biggest day of your life without the wow factor, why skimp on a few pounds for probably the most important hour in your life when everyone’s eye is on you.
Add a touch of class with our ceremony dressing package!
Dry hire – this is when you hire the equipment from us and collect from our warehouse in Chorley, Lancashire, set the equipment up yourselves for your own event and then return a day or two after the event.
Standard hire – We will come and dress the venue for you! Add the ceremony dressing package to a bigger package of products with us and we will deliver and set up at your venue and then collect once your event has finished. This option must meet a minimum spend for delivery and setup.
The Ceremony Package includes the following;
- White isle carpet runner with 2 colours of petals sprinkled on the carpet
- 6 x Lanterns with artificial church candles in which go at either side of the carpet runner down the isle
- 2 x Topiary trees with fairy lights, butterflies and bows (bows in a choice of colours to match your colour scheme) for either side of the registrars table
- Registrars table swag (in a colour to match your colour scheme)
- Fairy lit Arch for the top of the isle
Package Price – £125.00
- Prices exclude VAT
- Standard hire is subject to a minimum spend for delivery and setup
- Even though the product is described as our ceremony dressing package, the items in the package are on hire to you for the day so can be used for other parts of the day, for example the fairy lit arch could go over the cake table, the topiary trees either side of the top table etc
- Dry hire requires a £50 returnable bond subject to the hired equipment being returned to us complete, on time and not broken. ID is also required, proof of address with a recent utility bill and either a passport or driving license